I think that we can safely say that 2020 has been a year like no other. Many challenges have faced us this year and along with those challenges has come positive change. I’m choosing to reflect on those positives as we say goodbye to 2020.
- In March and April; the R and D and Sales teams moved into our new part of our building. Just in time to give us more room to social distance.
- July welcomed a new HR Specialist; Gabby Flores Gonzalez to NWN
- In August, we presented new blends based on snacks to our Sales team via Zoom.
- October found us officially launching on Instagram. If you haven’t followed us yet you can find us at @nwnaturals_juice
- We welcomed a new east coast National Accounts Manager Joseph O'Keeffe to NWN in October.
- December we officially are finishing up our building remodel.
- Promotions; Chad Johnson to Sales Manager and Brittney Zigler to Customer Service Supervisor.
It has been a full year and the whole team at NWN is looking forward to spending some down time as our offices will be closed December 21st-25th for the holiday season. I developed a cocktail Bourbon Cranberry Spice that I think is the perfect way to send out 2020 and welcome 2021. The whole team looks forward to working with you in the new year. Cheers!
Explore our full range of Products section for all our options.