- 100 grams pretzels
- 20 grams sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 25 grams cold water
- 5 grams gelatin
- 25 grams hot water
- 150 grams heavy whipping cream
- 50 grams cold water
- 25 grams gelatin
- 250 grams hot water
- 150 grams Northwest Naturals Kiwi Mango Base #77031
- 100 grams defrosted mango cubes
Directions To make the Crust:
- Preheat Oven to 350°f.
- Break up pretzels in a food processor until powdery, with just a few bigger pieces.
- Melt butter until softened.
- Mix butter, pretzels and sugar until well combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×9 glass pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until there is a slight nutty aroma. Pull from the oven and let cool completely, about 45-60 minutes.
To make the creamy layer:
- Measure cream cheese, sugar, and sweetened condensed milk into the bowl of a food stand mixer.
- Using the whisk attachment, blend until mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides.
- Prepare the gelatin by sprinkling the gelatin over the cold water. Mix and then add the hot water to dissolve the gelatin.
- Add to the stand mixer.
- Slowly add the whipping cream and whisk on high until stiff.
- Spread evenly over the crust and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
To make the top layer:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water.
- Add the hot water, mixing until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Add the Kiwi Mango Base and mix well.
- Place the diced mango on top of the creamy layer.
- Slowly pour or spoon the mango jello mixture on top of the mango dices.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and enjoy.