- 1 premade pie crust, cut into 12 squares
- 4 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 medium ripe nectarines, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp butter
- .5 ounce Northwest Naturals Nectarine WONF #70247
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 3.5 ounces Northwest Naturals Nectarine WONF #70247
- Cut the pie crust into 12 squares.
- Dock the dough by pricking crust with fork. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
- Brush the crust with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 until the crust is golden.
- Slice nectarines, then sauté in hot sauté pan in melted butter. Cook to caramelize some of the slices. Remove from pan and let cool. Once cool, toss with 1/2 to 1 ounce of Nectarine WONF #70247.
- Place the heavy cream in mixer, add the 3.5 ounces of Nectarine WONF. Whip the cream to firm peaks. Chill until ready to use.
- Once pie squares are cool, place several slices of sautéed nectarines onto a pie square. Top with some of the whipped nectarine cream. Serve immediately.