- 5.2 grams Northwest Naturals Lemon Juice Concentrate
- 120 grams Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate, 70 brix
- 350 grams IQF blanched baby carrots
- 500 grams IQF blanched green beans, cut to 1 1/2″
- 225 grams IQF corn kernels
- 1.2 grams minced garlic, frozen
- 6 grams sea salt
- 2 grams finely ground black pepper
- 10 grams butter sauce mix
- .4 grams apple flavor, #F1002, Creative Flavor Concepts
- .2 grams dried dill weed
- .3 grams dried thyme leaves
- 3 grams onion powder
- 5 steam pouches
Combine all IQF Vegetables. Mix thyme, salt, pepper, butter sauce, apple flavor, dill, and onion powder and reserve. Blend concentrates with garlic, and combine with dry mixture. Toss mixture with vegetables last minute and hold frozen. Portion into steam pouches and seal. Freeze immediately.
Cooking instructions:Place frozen pouch in microwave oven with perforation facing up. Heat on high setting for 2 minutes. Shake bag and cook for an additional 1 minute. Carefully cut off top of pouch and serve.