- 30 grams unsalted butter
- 155 milliliters heavy cream
- 170 grams light corn syrup or honey
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 170 grams semi or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams Northwest Naturals Tangerine Orange Blossom WONF #224704
- Combine butter, cream, sweetener, cocoa and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer on low, while stirring, for 3-5 minutes until everything has melted.
- Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate, vanilla, and Tangerine Orange Blossom WONF.
- Enjoy warm over ice cream or fruit. Can be reheated if it gets too cool.