1. Thaw salmon fillets and place in flat bottom tray or dish.
2. Mix sea salt, black pepper, chile pepper, paprika, anise seed, fennel, cumin, oregano and cinnamon together in spice grinder or mortar and pestle and grind to a rough ground texture.
3. Rub 1/2 amount of olive oil gently over salmon and dust with seasoning. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Mix together juice concentrates in a small dish and reserve.
5. Preheat, non- stick, flat bottom pan to medium high temperature with reserved olive oil. Pan fry fish fillet, top side down, for 1 1/2 minutes and turn. Reduce heat to medium and cook for additional 2 minutes. Turn again for additional minute and remove from pan at 145°F and place on tray. Brush with reserved juice concentrates and immediately freeze.
6. Prepare Apple Couscous and place in bottom of main compartment, top with salmon portion Prepare Charmoula Vegetable and place in side compartment and freeze entire unit.