- 7.12 grams Northwest Naturals Orange Juice Concentrate
- 8.2 grams Northwest Naturals Lime Juice Concentrate
- 300 grams Tree Top IQF Granny Smith Apple Dices (½” x ½” x ½”)
- 33 grams Tree Top Apple Juice Concentrate
- 192 grams water
- 28 grams chopped candied ginger root
- 14 grams calvados apple brandy
- 102 grams white wine (Riesling)
- 15 grams golden raisins
- 90 grams low fat cream
- 150 grams low fat yogurt
- 1 gram chopped fresh mint
- Pinch of each – cumin, allspice, and nutmeg
Place apples in a 4-quart stock pot with the Riesling, Calvados and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cream and yogurt. Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 – 30 minutes. Remove from heat. Force contents of pot through strainer. Puree ingredients that remain in strainer and add to the liquid. Chill soup over ice.
Whisk in yogurt and cream and serve in iced bowls.